Aims and ObjectivesThe society shall function on No profit No loss basis to achieve the following aims and objects in India:-
• To undertake welfare activities for socially backwards, Handicaps, Tribal for promotion of their moral, social, educational and physical improvement in India.
• To undertake research, review, assessment and development of Social structure in various part of country.
• To promote General awareness and National interest among the rural/tribal families of various states& UT.
• To organize/construct shelter home for old age people and homeless/helpless children.
• To promote family planning and Health awareness to improve life stile, medical care, and other social values for batter care of citizen of India articularly in rural area.
• To promote eradication of alcoholism and drug abuse.
• To promote self Defence among the women’s and children to over come anti-social elements of the society.
• To undertake research and development activities of rural technology in rural area for increasing Agricultural production, creating employment, eradicating poverty and bringing overall improvement in rural economy.
• To undertake educational / Tech. education / rehabilitation program particularly for woman, Backwards & minority class people.
• To assist public to acquire residential accommodation.
• To assist Govt./Non Govt. originations to arrange medical / food facilities in backward /tribal area. .
• To promote cultural/educational activities in backward /tribal area.
• To propound way of life, improvement of physical health, social & personnel behaviors of public through Yoga and to promote National interest among General public of India.
• To Promote Prosecution of research, prorogation of knowledge and experimental measures in connection with the study of diseases, their prevention, causation and remedy through Herbs, Siddha, Yoga and Naturopathy particularly in rural/Tribal area.
• To undertake Research work on herbal plantation, cultivation, marketing, processing, its medicinal application in rural/tribal to uplift poor population, formers in India.
• To undertake research work on creation of employment opportunities in herbal plantation, cultivation, marketing, processing, for rural and urban population leaving under poverty line.
• To undertake Education / Training / cultural and health programs through various centers in India.
• To support education – cum motivational efforts with quality family planning, mother and child health services in rural/tribal and Defence area.
• To deal with population explosion through motivation and medical services.
• To promote, propagate, develop general interest of people in Herbal plantation, Yoga & Naturopathy in India.
• To undertake conservation, cultivation, marketing, export developments of medicinal plants and awareness program of central Govt./ NGO’s schemes.
• To undertake tree plantation, social forestry, animal husbandry, development of irrigation resources, conservation of water and soil and improvement in herbal productivity
• To promote eradication of alcoholism and drug abuse, substance abuse awareness on high risk of Aids, HIV+, Hepatitis B&A and its control, rural heath programs by herbs & Yoga.
• To erect, maintain, administer and endow a privet General Hospital and to provide related services and facilities.
• To encourage and Develop Biological and Pharms ecological standardizations of Indigenous Medicinal Plants.
• To apply any profits accruing from the activities or work of the society to the furtherance of its charitable objects.
• To inter in to any contractual arrangements with any other entity for the purpose of carrying out the objects of the society.
• To arrange medical / food facilities in backward /tribal area of country.
• To promote cultural/Sports /educational activity among the family of backward / Tribal / Minority class through cultural education center & Book Banks.
• To construct building to arrange research, educational, cultural, residential accommodation facilities for its office/officials/members.
• Supportive services for women to engage in productive work.
• Construction of dwelling units, School buildings, rural sanitations/ shelter home for old age people and homeless/helpless children and economically weaker section.
• To promote general awareness among families to improve life stile, medical care, and other social values for batter care of old aged citizen in India.
• To promote general interest of public in Yoga, pollution control and organizing plantation program at various area of the country.
• To undertake educational / Tech. education / Sports promotion/ rehabilitation programs/ operation of library particularly for SC/ST, Backwards & minority class people.
• To undertake welfare activities and awareness program on Child / women’s Health & Nutrition, equality, development, violence against women’s, rural and tribal empowerments.
• To undertake welfare activities for socially backwards, Handicaps, Tribal for promotion of their moral, social, educational and physical improvement. To assist Govt./NGO’s to arrange medical / cultural/educational and food facilities in backward /tribal area.
• To utilize Farmers, Ex. Service men, unemployed youth capability towards achieving above aim in various part of country through its Divisional offices.
• To take all subsidiary measures required for the proper fulfillment of the above objects.
|ASRA - Enabling Self-Reliance © 2009 All Rights Reserved.|